Innovative Logistics Solutions for Your Business
The Logistics Link North Exhibition is the go-to place for Logistics, Warehouse and Distribution Managers to find out the latest innovations in warehouse management and automation, software solutions, adaptive packaging, intelligent picking, materials handling and mobile technology.
The Logistics Link North Exhibition returns to Doncaster Racecourse on Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th October 2014 - entry passes are FREE for logistics and supply chain end-user practitioners and include access to all suppliers, live demonstrations and the full seminar programme.
Why Should You Visit?
- Meet the exhibiting suppliers who can help you to improve your current processes
- Attend live demos to get invaluable first-hand insight into how products will work in practice
- Pick up FREE practical know-how in seminars presented by speakers who understand your role
- Keep on top of your workload with WiFi access
- Take the hassle out of getting there with FREE parking at the venue
- Enjoy access to two events with one badge
Logistics Link North is the go-to place for Logistics, Warehouse and Distribution Managers to find out the latest innovations in warehouse management and automation, packaging, materials handling and RFID and mobile technology.
“I found the visit to Logistics Link very useful and came
away with some good ideas and some very useful contacts”
Communisis - Craig Brophy, Logistics Manager
Who Attends for FREE?
Everyone with a remit for ensuring that products get to customers on time and to spec:
- Decision makers across all sectors - retail, wholesale, hi-tech and communications, engineering, pharmaceuticals, automotive and more
- Budget holders with responsibility for procuring the right services and using the best third party logistics providers for your operations
- Typical attendees include those with roles such as: Logistics Manager; Head of Distribution EMEA; Supply Chain Manager; Warehouse Director; Head of Transportation; Fulfilment Director; Procurement Manager UK & Ireland, and more
Supply Chain Directors, Distribution Heads, Warehouse Managers,
Logistics Managers and Shipping and Transport Managers across sectors
all benefit from exploring the future of multimodal operations and port
centric distribution alongside suppliers offering the latest
developments in warehouse management, data systems, automation and