THE RETURN OF LOGISTICS LINK NORTH!
Northern England's leading logistics exhibition is back in a warehouse environment!
Here are ten reasons why you need to join us in Doncaster this year:
- Back in a warehouse environment
- A huge space for demos to demonstrate your capabilities and at special demo rates
- We can accommodate any size of equipment to show off your brand
- We are part of Akabo Media so have unlimited support from Logistics Manager magazine
- Logistics Link has access to the Akabo Media's logistics database of 60,000 decision makers
- Full backing from RHA and UKWA
- Logistics Link is an established brand with three marketing campaigns a year
- Logistics Manager Conference - new speakers, a cutting edge programme, end-user case studies
- Great PR and brand exposure - the earlier you join us the more exposure you'll get!
- A proven success for Logistics Link North 2011 and the more recent Logistics Link Live 2012
As an exhibitor you also have many other opportunities to demonstrate your capabilities and highlight the benefits of your brand at Logistics Link North
The huge Demo Arena gives you an invaluable opportunity to demonstrate your capabilities and at great demo rates! Call us today to find out more.
Exhibitor-led Seminar Programme
As an exhibitor, if you have case-studies demonstrating how your products and services have improved your client’s operations, the popular exhibitor-led Seminar Programme could give you a valuable platform to share your expertise.
FREE PR for exhibitors
As part of our service, we will be delighted to publish your news on our website and on our Show Preview, giving you invaluable brand exposure to our database of 40,000 logistics decision makers. In additon if your story is particularly newsworthy, there may also be the opportunity to include it in Logistics Manager magazine, at the Editor's discretion
Exhibit for just £1,020!
Don’t miss out on invaluable face to face time with logistics buyers. Call Tony now to book your stand on 020 7953 3005 or email Tony.Kaminski@akabomedia.co.uk